Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catching comets...



Off late, to get my mind off the sad situation at workplace, I had developed a rather silly habit. I used to make it a point to return home just in time to catch the sunset. More than that, to catch a jet leaving a trail of smoke at sunset. And then, over a cup of tea, to imagine that it was a comet instead & wonder how life would be on that comet visiting our sun. Its journey from the Oort cloud to the sun with speed, the melting of its ice, the formation of its tail etc. etc. I found it strangely peaceful & mystical...


Illustration - Jet at sunset, as seen from my Aundh home.
Photo-courtesy - My bro' & his experiments with his Canon 350D :-)

4 comments:

fen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sagar Bhanagay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preeti ( Edul || Todkar ) said...

Nice pic.

Sagar Bhanagay said...

Thanks :-)