Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gosh, I'm clairvoyant!

I have completely reassured myself today, again, that I have an impeccable record of being able to sense the day when I am going to have a flat tyre! Since morning I had this feeling that I am gonna have a flat tyre today & bingo... the right-front one obeys!!! Never once in the last 4 months did I have this feeling. It almost seems that I have command over tyres & nails. The exact same sequence has occured to me N times before. And each time, a day in advance, I get this feeling that it's coming.

Mere coincidence? Gimme a break! :P

4 comments:

me said...

Business idea: Get folks to register with you and you'd tell them when to expect a flat. I'm sure people would pay a nice premium to know this in advance ;)

Sagar Bhanagay said...

These are niche powers that work only for me. Not sure if they can extrapolate on others. But then I can always resort to sprinkling nails in their paths if they don't ;-)

The Shaolin said...

A different perspective... maybe your feeling gets/is so strong, that the whole universe (tire and nails in your case) conspires in making it happen!

Sagar Bhanagay said...

Ah! I need to explore this further :-)